Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bridals (Photo OVERLOAD!)

Like I said earlier, we took our bridals in November so we would have pictures for the reception and as insurance for if there was some crazy blizzard on the wedding day (it did snow on our wedding day but it was pretty picture snow). Of course because we were taking these to avoid weather problems we happened to do them on one of the windiest days of the year in Utah. But we love love love how they turned out! So here is a huge picture overload of our favorites... 

















3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous couple :) And WOW, that dress...do you mind if I ask where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a custom from a shop in Orem Utah. Avenia Bridal. They have a website though! They are so great to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!! Such an amazing phtos!... I love your dress, its so georgeous, could you tell me the name of the dress or designer? Im mormon too and Im from México, and my big day is getting closer and I don't have the dress yet...

    ReplyDelete